Search Engine Optimisation – SEO
Check Your Online Reputation
Have you noticed how small the Yellow Pages have got? When last did you use the Yellow Pages? In-market people no longer use the Yellow Pages, they turn to Google to find the products and services they are looking for.
The world has become a very small place and you are no longer competing against competitors in your region but from all across the country and even the globe. This competition puts your business under new pressures and emphasises your need for a solid reputation on the internet.
To flourish or even just survive you need to be guaranteed that consumers in the market for your products and services are able to find you and that they feel comfortable engaging with you online.
1. Visit Google, on your phone and desktop
It is important to know that the search results pages display differently across devices.
2. Search for your products and services
Put yourself in your customers’ shoes. Enter the keyword phrase that you think your customers will use to find your products and services. Don’t enter your company name, remember you are targeting new business, so enter ‘plumbers port elizabeth’ not ‘ABC Plumbers’.
3. Assess your reputation on Google
What do you see on the search results pages? Are you on the first page – or the second – how many of your competitors outrank you? If customers aren’t able to find you on the internet you need to take action! Call us!
The Benefits Of Good SEO
A website that ranks well saves you money and grows your business.
As search advertising gains in popularity so does the cost of pay-per-click advertising rise with it. The pay-per-click search advertising model operates on an auction system and as a result, small to medium size businesses that are operating in competitive industries find it difficult to have the marketing and advertising budgets available to advertise on the search engines 100% of the time.
This, and the fact that many users still favour the organic search engine results over payed for search advertising, emphasises the importance of businesses ranking well organically on the search engine results pages.
- You still rank top of the first page of the search results pages.
- Your digital advertising budget goes further and frees up money to target customers searching for other products, services and competitors closely matching yours.
- You receive traffic from the more than 60% of users that still prefer organic search results over paid for advertising.
- Most importantly, you grow your business’s value on and off the internet, by not having to rely on other parties to refer traffic to your website.
Warranted SEO Experts
Our results are based on 20 years of internet marketing experience and a sound understanding of the SEO best practices prescribed by the search engines.
Crackerjack and our SEO customers, all rank on the first page of the search results pages. Test our credentials:
|remanufactured engines||Remtec Premium Engine Solutions|
|kayak storms river||Untouched Adverntures|
|down products||Makoti Down Products|
|cleaning chemicals port elizabeth||EC Clean Agencies|
|gift hampers||Gift Lady|
|seo port elizabeth||Crackerjack|
Generally, SEO is seen as the longer strategy but the one that will bring the biggest rewards in the future. But if you are an established business with a website domain older than 24 months old, we will certainly guarantee results in 3 to 6 months.
We ensure that your website:
- Is setup properly. We consider the quality of your hosting, source code and the framework used.
- Contains metadata and quality content that is labelled correctly that Google understands who you are and when to rank you.
- Is mobile friendly and is linked up with all the correct webmaster tools and utilities and that they are setup to feedback regular return on investment information.